Updated: Nov 10, 2021
“From Asia to the world, we empower consumers choice to reveal the true virtual of green electricity.”
Mt.Stonegate is rapidly expanding! We are looking for someone who can take part in our extensive global network to learn and grow with us. This is your opportunity to learn more about the energy sector and impact the success of our business and your own personal growth.
* This position is based at our Shanghai office located in Xuhui District.
Who are we?
Mt.Stonegate is one of the most active renewable energy traders and consulting firms in the Asia Pacific region. We are headquartered in Taiwan, with operations in Shanghai and Japan. From carbon credits, renewable energy to wind farm development, we unlock hurdles each stops along the way to make possible the sourcing of renewable energy for corporates.
Our Core Values:
Our globalized outreach has found us a passionate team of professionals with diverse backgrounds and ethnicity. We play diversity to our strength to support our mission and find genuine harmony in love and respect.
Work with an Open-Mind: Being in a fast-changing market, we stay flexible with the solutions we provide and are not afraid to make mistakes.
We love our work, and value our people: We devote energy and resources to building your skills and support your growth. We work as a team to support our mission and find genuine trust, love, and respect.
Who are we looking for?
We have an opening for Assistant Project Manager, with visible career development pathway. Recent graduate is preferred, this opportunity is currently open to new-grad students currently in their final year of study.
• Support project management upstream and downstream, engage with and support the communication between developers and end users;
• Provide research assistance focusing on the renewable energy, carbon and power markets, follow latest news and policies;
• Support end users in better understanding global initiatives related to the renewable energy field;
• Provide administrative support and event support as required